16 thoughts on “Chinese Zodiac Story

1. The animals that came first was the rat then the second one was the ox then the tiger came third in the race and the one that came four one was the rabbet and the one that came first was the dragon and the one that came six was the Snake and the one that came seven was the horse and the one that came 8th was the roster and the one that came 9th was the monkey and the one that came tenth was the goat and the one that was 11th was the dog and the one that was 12 was the pig and the one that was last was the cat

2. Chinese Zodiac Story

One day the Jade Emperor chose 13 animals, The Ox, The Rat, The Cat, The Rooster, The Monkey, The Dragon, The Rabbit, The Dog, The Tiger, The Horse, The Snake, The Boar, The Goat. They all came. The Rat and the Cat ask the Ox if they could sit on his back. “Can we sit on your back until we`re a meter away.” Asked the Rat “Yes, you may.” Replied The Ox. “Ready, Set, GO!” Yelled the Jade Emperor. The Rat and The Cat jumped on to the Ox and then The Rat and The Cat Yelled “GO, GO, GO!” The Ox was in 7th place but amazingly in a few minutes he was in 1st place. When they were 1 meter away

Order
    1st: The Rat
    2nd: The Ox
    3rd: The Tiger
    4th: The Rabbit
    5th: The Dragon
    6th: The Goat
    7th: The Monkey
    8th: The Rooster
    9th: The Snake
    10th: The Horse
    11th: The Dog
    12th: The Boar
    13th: The Cat

3. Chinese zodiac story
    There was a race on the fastest river the cat and the rat ask the ox to carry them across the river the ox said of course but the rat pushed cat into the river cat struggle in the water then rat leap off the ox head to the bank rooster found a raft so goat and rat hop on the raft rabbit hop across the river he found a log so he hop on it horse got a surprize by sneaky snake the ox came second in the race the pig came last in the race and the rat came first in the race

4. Chinese zodiac story
    Today we read about how the Chinese zodiacs got created okay there was a jade emperor that wanted a way to stretch time. the rat and the cat were best friends the rat thought of a clever plan to ask the strong ox who was kind a generous to get on his back the ox said yes the ox soon took lead and the rat pushed the cat off then the rat jumped onto the ox’s head and when the ox just was about to finish the rat jumped off taking first place the ox was not amused in third place was the tiger who got rewarded the third zodiac the animal who got rewarded the fourth zodiac the animal that got rewarded the fifth zodiac was the dragon the jade emperor was confused how come you came fifth because you can fly as well as swim the dragon explained what happened there were some animals and some people who needed some water so I needed to make some rain and then I saw this poor bunny rabbit on a log and I gave it a puff of wind so it made it to the shore so it came fourth place good job for being kind to those people the next sound that the jade emperor heard was the sound of hooves but when the horse was about to finish a snake jumped out of one of the horses hooves and scored sixth place the horse jumped back and it scored seventh place then three of the animals came all at once the goat the monkey and Kieran the rooster came on a raft the goat came off first and the monkey came off second and Kieran the rooster came third but out of all the people the goat came eighth the monkey came ninth and Kieran the rooster came tenth eleventh place came the dog the jade emperor was confused again how come you came eleventh when you are one of the best swimmers well I would of done a lot better but the water was so clean so I had to take a bath to washen up then the jade emperor was about to give up when he heard a loud snort it was the slow and take his time pig how come you came way later then the other animals you came way later then all the other animals you slow poke the pig explained why he was so late then the rest of the other animals well I was really hungry so I got myself a meal then I was really tired so I decided to take a nap then I woke up and made my way to the other side of the river like we were supposed to do right the jade emperor said yes you and the other animals were supposed to cross the river I hope the other animals forgot and took the wrong way then realised that they were going the wrong way that would be annoying if some of them did I don’t think any of them did I don’t really now because I was asleep a lot of the time so if some of them did I do not now okay I believe you and I don’t blame you if you don’t know it is not your fault if they did anyways the 12 year of the zodiac will be name after you the pig then it showed the cat who didn’t get a year of the zodiac because he got betrayed by the rat that’s why cats and rats don’t get along any more because of the betrayal by the rat anyways the cat just clawed his way out but he was to late to get a year of the zodiac name after if I was the cat I would kill the rat first time I saw him

5. Chinese Zodiac Story
    One day the jade emperor chose 13 animals they were for the race: The Rat, The Ox, The Tiger, The Dragon, The Rabbit, The Cat, The Monkey, The Rooster, The Dog, The Horse, The pig, The Snake and the Goat.
    The order was: 1st was Rat because rat and cat they asked the ox if they could ride on his back. When they made it to land and the rat pushed the cat in the water. 2nd was Ox, 3rd was Tiger, 4th was Rabbit, 5th was Dragon, 6th The Goat, 7th was Monkey, 8th was Rooster, 9th was Snake, 10th was Horse, 11th was

6. Chine zodiac story
    The rat pushes the cat off the ox the rabbit use stepping stones the boar came last and the cat clawed up the bank the tightger came 3 the rat came 1 the ox came 2 the dog came7 the rooster foun a rafet

7. Chinese Zodiac Story

the rat went on the oxs back and then the rat pushed the cat off the oxs back and then the rat jump on the oxs head and when they got near the bank the rat jump on to the bank, and then the ox came 2 and the cat came last, and cats and rats are not friends.

This are the ones who were in the race Rat, ox, horse, cat, snake, dog, rooster, pig, monkey, dragon, goat, tiger, and rabbit.

8. Firstly the rat and the ox and the cat got together and then the cat and the rat got on the ox and near the bank and the rat pushed the cat of the ox and the rat got on the ox’s head and then jumped on to the bank and came first and then the ox came 2 then the tiger came into the story and he came 3 but he swam the whole way to the end then along came the rabbit and he came to the end by stepping stones and a log and it came 4 then along came the dragon and he helped some people get some water and then he helped the rabbit and he blow the log so it would go faster to shore and the dragon came 5 then along came the snake and he came 6 then the horse came 7 then the goat came along with the monkey and the roster and they got to the end by a raft and the goat came 8 and the monkey came 9 and then the roster came 10 then along came the dog and he had a bath on the way and

9. Chinese Zodiac story
    Today we read about Chinese zodiac story. The first things was Jade Emperor said that the animal have to have a recs to be the Chinese zodiac. The first part was that the rat and cat was poor to crass the rive. The rat and the a cat akas the Ox if the can help them to take them a crass the bake. And the Ox said yes so they want on the Ox back. When it was nearly to the bake the rat pass the cat down the water. And the rat jump on the bake. The first was the rat and the secede was the OX. The next one was the rabbit. But the rabbit don’t swim a crass the rive. But the rabbit did hop on the stone and then the rabbit fund a long and hop on it. Then the dragon help the rabbit to blow it a crass to the bake. And the rabbit come 4th. The next one was the snake. The snake go under the horse lags and the horse was shot. So the snake came 5th.and the horse came 6th. The next one was the dragon. And the goat, the monkey and roster. The goat was 8th, the monkey was 9thand the roster is 10th.the one was the tiger and the come 11th. And the next one come 12th and it was the pig. And the lest one is the cat. The cat said that he will never be the rat friend

10. Chinese Zodiac Story
    Today the 21/11/2013 we read about Chinese Zodiacs and all of the different animals in the Chinese Zodiac. The first story we read was a different story. That one was about a Budda and that decided who went to the first year to the twelfth year. The budda decided to hold a meeting and whoever came first was the first year of the Zodiac. The second person to arrive was the second year and so on. Then they were all named for the Chinese Zodiac as they believe. But just then we read a different story. It was another thing that they believed in. How they did that was the animals had a big and exciting race across the river. What they had to do was they all had to try and race across the river. Whoever was the first animal to cross the river was the first person on the Zodiac year. The second person was the second year and the third person was the third year. And so on, the cat didn’t cone a place at all! That was the last one after the twelfth. My Chinese Zodiac thing is the Monkey. The monkey teamed up with the rooster, goat I think. The rooster found the raft. The monkey helped push the raft up to the bank. The poor rat and cat didn’t like water and couldn’t swim like the others. So the rat and the cat asked the ox if they could get a ride to the bank. But the clever but mean rat pushed the cat of and jumped off the ox head. Another one was there was a horse and a snake the snake slithered pass and the horse jumped backward to let the snake go in front of him. What I thought was very nice. Another one was the rabbit it couldn’t hop across the river to it used stepping stones to hop across. The rabbit hopped onto a log but it wouldn’t move anywhere. So the ‘kind’ Dragon blew the rabbits log across the lake. What I thought was nice. With the Chinese Zodiac cats and rats are not friends maybe that’s following why cats and rats are not friends. So I thought that was pretty intresting
    (unfinished!)

11. Chinese zodiac story
    One day the emperor of heaven siad to have a race the rat came 1 the bull came 2 the tiger came 3 the rabbit came 4 the dragon came 5 the snake came 6 the horse came 7 the rosster came 8 the goat came 9 the monkey came 10 the dog came 11 the pig came 12. The rat jumped off the bulls head and won 1st place then the bull kept swimming and came 2 then the tiger swam across the river and won 3 the rabbit hopped on stones and a log to cross and he came 4 and I don’t know how the others finished and that’s the Chinese zodiac. The rat pushed the cat off and now that’s why cat and rats aren’t friends.

The end.

12. CHINESE ZODIAC STORY
    Today we read a Chinese Zodiac Story. The first thing that happed was all 12 amlias where at the starting line and they started. The Cat and the rat and the Ox where first to go in the river but the Rat pushed the Cat into the river and the Rat came 1st and the Ox he came 2ed and the Cat came 3ed and in 4th place the Snake came gust bet the Horse. In 5th place was the tiger in 6th place was the Rabbit because the Dragon blow the long that

13. Chinese zodiac story

Firstly the race started. Then the rat asked the oxen if he could have a ride to the other end of the river and so did the cat. The oxen said’’ ok, sure I will give you two a ride. Then the rat pushed the cat off the ox in to the water then the cat had to swim the other side. The rat was very selfish and he jumped on the oxen’s head and won the race with the ox coming second. Then came the tiger swimming in the water coming third. Fifth was the rabbit with the snake coming sixth along the bank. Then the horse came seventh behind the snake. The goat, monkey and rooster all worked together on a raft. The goat came eighth

14. CHINESE ZODIAC STORY
    Log ago a race got loach it was for the Chinese Zodiacs. It was at a river a very strong river. The one that came first was the rat. The reason why the rat won was he asset the ox if he could ride the ox over the river and the ox came second in the race.

15. Once there was a Chinese zodiac race there where 12 animals a rat, a pig, a dog, a goat, a cat, a dragon, roster, bunny, horse, ox, monkey, snake, tiger. The rat and the cat asked the ox if thay could have a ride on the ox’s back the ox said yes so thay did.
    Then the rat paused the cat off the ox’s back then the rat jumped off the ox’s head and came first then the ox came second then the bunny came third then

16. Chinese Zodiac Story
    • Today we read about Chinese zodiac story. The first things were was jade Emperor said that the animals I have to have a races to be the Chinese zodiac. The first part was that the rat and the cat was poor to crass the river. The rat and the cat asked the Ox if the can help them to take them a crass the bank and the Ox said ok. the first who come first was the rat but the rat push the cat off so who come next was the rabbit but the rabbit didn’t swim a crass the bank. The rabbit hoped he wood come in the next place. The next one was the snake