Holidays are almost up!

Well the holidays are almost over. I hope my Grade 3/4s had lots of fun. I had a pretty busy holiday. First we had a wedding to go to in the Dandenong Rangers and then we went to Perth. It was fun! What did you get up to?

Kings Park

Free Climbing

10 thoughts on “Holidays are almost up!

1. Dakota- I rated my holidays 5 because on the
    holidays I got my hair cut, I usually get my ends cut off but this time I got a
    big bunch off. Because it was all just dead and bad the next thing was, on the
    first week Maggie stayed at my house she went and saw the puppies then we
    played on the computer for a little while maybe a big while.. Then we watched a
    movie pitch perfect then we watched diary of a wimpy kid then we talked and I
    fell asleep first like always, then I stayed at Maggies house it was her brother’s
    birthday so some of his friends came over. So we first played on the computer,
    then we had a big big nerf war outside when it was dark and wet I stepped in a
    hudge puddle. I got water all through my shoes and everything but after that, we
    played on the computer again and we saw the boys laughing and something so we
    paused the computer and took a look. We saw that her dog Missy did something on
    the carpet in her hallway it was like funny! But then we went back to the
    computers I didn’t even realize, it was already midnight, so we talked for like
    2 hours. Then we felled hungry really but it was like 2 o clock, so we couldn’t
    eat but after a while I forgot about it and went to sleep like always im
    already the first person asleep, Maggie says am a cute sleeper O_O kind of
    creeps me out because I’m thinking in my head that’s just creepy she’s watching
    me in my sleep… But anyways the next morning I had corn flakes for breakfast
    I almost had the bowl full but when Maggie was no way near the bottom, I finished
    she said ” you finished already” I said ”yes!” She said, ‘‘that was fast”
    I said ”that’s how fast I normal but then eat” she said ”wow” then I sat
    near the heater. Then dad came to pick me up when I got home, I went on the
    computer and the puppy got its jaw stuck in the cage in the bottom then I ran
    over to see because all I heard was the puppy screaming so dad ran over. He
    thought if I get this out I might break its jaw or it might die, so dad even
    had to cut the puppy out! With a saw such as sharp weapon with the other two
    puppies in it, as soon as they heard it the other puppies started screaming.
    Mum wasn’t home because she was at work so we couldn’t ring her do to or
    anything so dad was sweating trying to cut the dog out of the cage. I was thinking
    what’s going on what’s happening. I was patting the dog so it calm down because
    the more it cried the more dad, Tye, Levi and I started worrying more because
    Tye, Levi, dad and I thought it was getting hurt. So I had like tears down my
    face thinking please save it please save the puppy. And guess what it actually worked.
    So I was relived because i thought it was gonna die :c So I was really happy 😀

2. Logan-On the holiday I went to EB games. I got a game called skate 3. I got it because I`ve played it before. I found out how to hit people with the skateboard or on the skateboard. It`s really funny. I have made someone fall off a cliff. Somehow he just randomly got up. On skate 3 there are missions called (I’m not telling all of them)Pro, Hall of meat aka Hom, film, photo, death race and more. In pro you get to skate with people from DC, Vans and others. In hall of meat you jump off high cliffs and do cannonballs, torpedos, judo kicks and eagle view witch is like skydiving. its epic. you go to Campus entrance, Hartley Stadium, PCU Liberety and other cool places. You can also go in to park editor witch lets you put ramps, rails, chairs and a lot more. The next day we went to Melbourne museum. We saw some cool stuff like dinosaur bones. 2 hours later we went to I max. I max is worlds 3rd biggest screen. We saw Man Of Steel aka Superman 5.It is really different to the other ones because it starts of him being born. the day after that was my birthday. I got a dune buggy that is remote control, macharno and a packet of Lifesavers. Lol. At dinner time I went to mum`s house. Then I got minecraft x-box edition, a popcorn maker, a black I-pod doc and more. After that Mum, Kaileb and I want to the kangaroo flat sports club. Then we randomly found my Nan and pa. Then mum said “Happy Birthday!” “Thank you. “I replied. Then Mum talked to Nan and asked why she was here. Nan said “For Logan`s birthday.” Then we ate. I ate fish and chips. After dinner we ate my banana cake. I loved it. Then we went to dad`s house again. Then I went to bed. A few days later on Friday I went to see Fast and furious 6. I got $150, a remote control snake and another 5 things. At the start a song called we own it came on. It is the best of them all. There was a lot of shooting. At the end a plane crashes. My favourite people in the movie was Dom and Dwayne “the rock” Johnson. That was the end of my holiday. My holiday was the BEST

3. Ella- On the holidays I went to Geelong because I had a cheerleading competition! It was really fun 🙂 We came 8th out of 10 but we tryed our best. At the comp I got some cheer gear like Cheer bows, cheer pants, winterfest jumper and some badges. Then on Wednesday I had my friend Codieella come over and we did LOADS OF RANDOM STUFF!!!!!!! The next day we had lunch at one of my cheerleading friends house its was pretty uch just a cheer day for me because that night Bree and I got to sleep over at my cheerleading buddys house, her name is Serra and she is 18 (I think). We did cheerleading all night! Then I went to my Dad’s house a WHOLE week! We did fun stuff like went shopping and going to the movies. But something bad happend…….. I SPRAINED MY ANKLE AT THE MOVIES! How did I do that? Well at the movies I stood up in a rush and stepped on my foot I then fell over and my Dad caught me and thats how I sprained my ankle. So overall I give my holidays a 9/10 🙂 That was my holidays

4. Dylan- I rated my holiday a 9 out of 10 because maz came over to my house nearly played the Wii all day but then I told him that we can set up the boxing bag and get out the boxing gloves out of the shed and do it in the afternoon and morning everyday maz came over. On Friday my mum, dad, aunty, sister and I went to Melbourne for 3 days the first hotel we stayed at was next to the dock in the dock we saw the Sea Sheppard in dock and we saw the navy ship called Castlemaine and a ship being built. For dinner we went over to Kee and Linders place at there I played with Gray and I built a train track. The next day we went to the zoo it was fun at the zoo. The next day we moved hotels the hotel we moved to was the Seasons the hotel had an indoor pool and spa. When we got our room it was an interconnecting rooms. Federation Square on the trams we walked around to see what we will have for lunch we had Hungry Jack’s for lunch. At the night we went to Rod Laver Arena to watch pink’s concert the concert was really fun watching the concert. The next week we did random stuff and did bowling.

5. Shanai on the Holidays I went to the movies and then we went back home and I watch a movie and its called babysitter a vampire. The next day it was Monday and I went to see m y cat her name is Bella she so cute and then I had to play baby because a little girl was at my home and she had a sleep over at my home and then my mum called a babysitter and she was not fun and my bed time was 7:30 I did not like it. The next day was Tuesday I went over to amber house for a sleep over now that was fun but the babysitter was not fun. On wenday I got up and had breakfast

6. Ashley – I rated my holiday a 9 out of 10 because on Saturday we missed the game. On Sunday Toby, Dad and I were playing the Wii we played Wii Sports. On Sunday we went to Melbourne to watch Essendon v Port Adelaide. We were waiting for Damien, Thomas and Rhilly at gate 8. Essendon won by I think they won by 31 point. On Monday Shaun came for a sleep over. On Wednesday my cousin came over.

7. On the holiday I did some very cool stuff. So if you read this you will learn more about my holiday. First day I did nothing exciting. Wednesday we went to the Zone and played Laser Tag and mini golf and the results where 1st place: Mum, 2nd place: Dad, 3rd place: Ethan, 4th place: Me and 5th place: Cooper. (Ethan bet me by 2 points). After that we went to Nanny Kaye’s house to steal some socks because I did not have any socks. Then we went bowling and I came last. I had to wear really dumb shoes. In 1st place: Dad, 2nd place: Cooper, 3rd place: Mum, 4th place: Ethan and in 5th place: Me (Just went down 1 space). On Tuesday I went shopping with Jimmy and we went to Smiggle and I got a safe, then we went to Big W and I got a penguin pillow pet and a Winnie the Pooh pillow pet. Then we went to Toy World and I got a beanie Boo plush of Slush but I called it Muffin. Then after we bought Muffin we went to see Ella my Auntie’s friend baby. I got to hold Ella she was very sick. Then after seeing Ella we went to pick up Abby because we were having McDonalds for lunch. I also got to see Mia my other Auntie’s baby. (WOW everyone is having babies). So after lunch we went to Kmart and I got a Pillow Pet Dream Lite Unicorn. On Friday it was my Birthday and I was 9. I got $50 of mum & dad, Diary of a wimpy kid Cabin Fever from Cooper, Diary of a wimpy kid Third Wheel from Ethan and an IPod case and Olivia’s House from the family. Of Nanny Kaye I got a ring. Of Nanny Val I got $50, then of Ella I got $20 and some more money of people. I got $60 total for Smiggle. I got Michael Jackson the Experience and a heap of Lego. My top 1 favourite gift would be Michael Jackson the Experience. Then on Saturday we got Minecraft on the computer and I luv minecraft! Thank-you for reading my holiday!!! 🙂

8. Bailey-On my holidays I went to the Zoo I went on a safari on a bus. I seen rhino’s, giraffes, zebras,hippos, horses,atelope,camels,bison after that I seen monkeys,gorrilas,cheetas,meercats,African wild dogs,lions the night beforeI went the Zoo at night I could’nt get to sleep.

9. Shaun- On my holidays I went to baileys for a sleep over and we played the Xbox 360 and we played on the Xbox grand theft auto iv and halo 4 and we went to the football and we got a fizzy lolly . On Saturday I went to Ashley for A sleep over and we played Mine Craft on my holidays I went to baileys for a sleep over and we played the Xbox 360 and we played on the Xbox grand theft auto iv and halo 4 and we went to the football and we got a fizzy loley. On Saturday I went to Ashley for A sleep over and we played Mine craft and football and we played molpley and we played vidostar and a piloe flnt. On Monday I got grand theft auto iv an dirt show down and when I got home I played dirt show down. On Sunday I went to a big play ground and On my holidays I went to baileys for a sleep over and we played the Xbox 360 and we played on the Xbox grand theft auto iv and halo 4 and we went to the football and we got a fizzy lolly. On Saturday I went to Ashley for A sleep over and we played Mine craft and football and we played molpley and we played vidostar and a piloe fint . On Monday I got grand theft auto iv an dirt show down and when I got home I played dirt show down. On Sunday I went to a big play ground and it has a guns that you put plascit balls in the guns and you click a bunten to shoot and there is a pinch black slide and a ball areer with lots of balls in it and there is a choline and a big net that you crime on all the way up and there is a big mate outside and it takes you there is a champlene and a big spaces areaer. relley high. On Tuesday I went to tature to see our freandesit has a guns that you put plascit balls in the guns and you click a bunten to shoot and there is a pinch black slide and a ball areer with lots of balls in it and

10. My Holidays would berated 6 out of 10. Only because I stayed home nearly all holidays. In the first weekHarry and I went to my Mum’s shop Red Raven Studios. On Tuesday Mum let us goto the cinemas to watch a new movie. On Wednesday I went to Mum’s shop becauseDad was at work and I got to see another movie called epic and it was epic. BecauseMum had to work I went with Harry my brother. When we got home I went on Dad’s ipadand watched life with boys.On Saturday we went to my mum’s shop to help her with the garden and in the end we ended up taking 7 trailer lodes to my Grannie and Pop’s house.When we got there ourlittle cousin Charlotte was there she is only 3 but she is really fun. When Igave her a piggyback ride she let go and her head almost hit the ground and herglasses nearly came off! But she was okay.